We are always interested in receiving feedback from readers. We welcome comments on existing posts, and suggestions for future posts. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to all emails, but we do appreciate every one.
Please understand that we are not financial advisors and we don’t give personal financial advice. Also, due to time constraints, we cannot generally answer personal financial questions in email. For help finding answers on this blog, please use the Search box in the sidebar, or consult our Index or Resources pages.
If you aren’t a reader, then please note:
- We do not take unsolicited guest posts.
- We do not sell or license our email list.
- We do not sell text links or sponsored posts.
- We do not open any unsolicited email attachments or packages.
- We do not use press releases, or interview PR agency clients.
- We do not reply to everybody who wants us to publicize their product/service/idea.
- We do not take phone calls: If you have an offer or proposal, please put all the details in email.
You can reach Chris at email@example.com
You can reach Darrow at firstname.lastname@example.org