I am always interested in receiving feedback from readers. I welcome comments on existing posts, and suggestions for future posts. Unfortunately, I cannot reply to all emails, but I do appreciate every one.
Please understand that I am not a financial advisor and I don’t give personal financial advice. Also, due to time constraints, I cannot generally answer personal financial questions in email. For help finding answers on this blog, please use the Search box in the sidebar, or consult my Index or Resources pages.
If you aren’t a reader, then please note:
- I do not take guest posts.
- I do not sell or license my email list.
- I do not sell text links or write paid posts.
- I do not open any unsolicited email attachments.
- I do not use press releases, or interview PR agency clients.
- I do not reply to everybody who wants me to publicize their product/service/idea.
- I do not take phone calls: If you have an offer or proposal, please put all the details in email.
You can reach me at email@example.com